วันจันทร์ที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Soothing Bath Recipes | Cajun Corn and more

Soothing Bath Recipes

Who said that wonderfully relaxing baths had to be full of chemicals?  Homemade bath products guarantee that you know the ingredients your bath products have in them and save you on cost.


Try these four decadent bath recipes, you are sure to enjoy!

Dream Girl, The Right Fit

I found a goal list my boyfriend made when we were split up for a few months. At first it seemed cute, until I got to this goal. Fall in love with the girl of my dreams. Which I still thought was cute, until I saw the name beside it, which was not me.

Maque Choux (Cajun Corn)
Pronounced make shoo, this traditional mash-up of Cajun and Native American cooking gets its name from a Louisiana tribe.


Carpe Diem
(Seize the Day)


Resveratrol, Grapes and Cancer Prevention

Q: Is it true that you need to eat red grapes to get resveratrol, the compound found in red wine?

                             
P.O. Box 46081, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M7, CANADA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 ความคิดเห็น: