วันจันทร์ที่ 3 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

August in The Vegetable Garden; Is Lemonade Healthy? and more

August in The Vegetable Garden

August and the summer is in full swing. By now you should be harvesting many of the fruit and vegetables you have worked hard to grow throughout the season and enjoying the unique taste of fresh salad crops, potatoes, tomatoes, peas and beans homegrown. However, in-between enjoying the fruits of your labor there is still plenty to be doing in even the smallest vegetable garden. So take a minute to read through this short reminder of some of the vital jobs to be doing in the vegetable garden during August.
No Good Deed

After my wife of 20 years committed suicide I took counseling for a year and was able to get over it, though I feel sometimes a person never gets over a thing like that.


I dated a few women until one day I met the woman of my dreams...
Anything Goes Smoothie Mix and Match
Brainstorming with my editor about other ingredients that would make smart smoothies, here is the list of possibilities we assembled. Some of them may surprise you.
Lemonade: Juice or Soda?
Q: Is lemonade a healthy fruit juice?

Do something today that your future self will thank you for.

Follow Us
PIONEERTHINKING.COM
                             
P.O. Box 46081, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M7, CANADA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 ความคิดเห็น: