วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2558

Growing Grapes in Your Backyard and more

Growing Grapes


Are you one of those home gardeners that don't know the three stumbling blocks to successfully growing grapes in your backyard? Don't worry, you're not alone.  Tips to help get you started.
Wrongfully Convicted

My wife prefers I do not see my female friends. She suggests when I have lunch or dinner with friends (generally in a group, although occasionally alone) these are "dates" and thus inappropriate...

Moroccan Kebabs with vegetables and Turkey
What better way is there to celebrate the start of the summer solstice than grilling delicious kebabs? These mostly veggie kebabs are easy to prepare, fun to eat and taste like summer.
Leaving The Plate Clean Club without Wasting Food
Q: I'm trying to break the habit of automatically cleaning my plate, but I don't like to waste food. Is there a healthy compromise?

"There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."


~ Edith Wharton

Follow Us
PIONEERTHINKING.COM
                             
P.O. Box 46081, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M7, CANADA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

0 ความคิดเห็น: