วันจันทร์ที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Newsletter

 

"Love the whole world as a Mother loves her only child." ~ Buddha
 
 

The Horrible Stories About Cellulite

Societies obsession with cellulite is insidious and ridiculous. Pick up any women's magazine and you are guaranteed to find an advertisement or article outlining the horrors of cellulite and what you should do to rid your body of this blight. What is cellulite anyway? ...click here

 
 
 

Your Feedback

"I believe that your newsletter is a positive thing in this time. I read the newsletters and pass on the valuable articles to my family and friends. Keep it going. Thank you." - EPB

"Hi! This is such an excellent site! A site for el naturale! I happened to discover this site while I was browsing on how to cure my dry hair...and alas its only in my kitchen. Mayonnaise! Everything is in my kitchen...that is really great! More power! I will be telling my friends about your site!" - Leng of Sleeuwijk, The Netherlands

"I love your articles! It is always a treat to receive them and I send them to friends to enjoy as I do. Thank you for your efforts to bring inspiration and good news." - Judy Taylor
 
send us your comments.. newsletter@pioneerthinking.com
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

P.O. Box 46081, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M7, CANADA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zOzsDMystCwsjIwsjCwctEa0jMyczJwcLGw=

0 ความคิดเห็น: