วันอังคารที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Welcoming Summer

Pioneerthinking.com

Welcoming Summer

Hi Friends!

I hope that all is well in your area of the world. :) Here in Canada it's a very hot day but no complaints here! I really love the sunshine, the warmth and the happiness that comes from those around me. The children running through sprinklers, the taste of fresh ice cream, watermelon or a tall glass of cold water to cool.

We have been working very hard here at P.T. to bring you a new format of our newsletter. They will be short and sweet but filled with topics that cover a vast variety of interests. Each note is topic specific, filled with interesting articles and delivered daily to your email (excluding weekends), and as always they are free of charge. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. I consider them little bursts of happiness. :)

I hope your day is beautiful!

Tammy Pilon - Editor

Pioneerthinking.com

Our new format begins June 1, 2011

P.O. Box 46081, Ottawa, ON K1J 9M7, CANADA



To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?zOzsDMystCwsjIwsjCwctEa0jAwMTAxMbIw=

0 ความคิดเห็น: